Tuesday, January 10, 2017

January 9, 2017

Welcome  to the New Year!

I can't believe it, I am holding on tightly for my last eight days with this wonderful class. Last week I asked,  "What makes are class great?" The overwhelming response was: We are all friends and kind. 

My sabbatical will begin on Friday the 19th and that will be Mr. Harrison's first day. Mr. H. and I taught fifth grade here together so I am reassured 5C is in great hands. Over the next two weeks we will work on a transition plan where Mr. H. will come in, see what we are working on, observe how we work together as a class, learn our systems, and do some team teaching. Mrs. Foss will continue to be here to support us daily.

Our First Festive Friday went right to the very end so folder did not get home.




5C News              
We are learning about:
  • how to divide with a decimal in the dividend
  • working on word lists in spelling
  • three early settlements
Some activities we did:
  • completed our Settlement essays- a clean copy has been sent home in the folder
  • sorted our words and reviewed Words Their Way for spelling
  • First Festive Friday!!!
Notes and Reminders:
  • January 16th No School MLK Day

Contact Ms. Craig dcraig@sau16.org

No comments:

Post a Comment